Health and Wellbeing – COVID 19
As one North Family, it is important that we are taking care of ourselves and one another.
If you have any concerns or worries it is important that you tell someone so we can help you. You are our brilliant students and we care for you!
There are a number of ways you can access support, dependent upon your concern:
- If it is a worry about schoolwork you can speak/ comment during a live lesson and staff will be able to guide/ support you.
- You can email a member of staff directly using the list here.
- You can speak/ contact your tutor during form time at the end of the day.
- You can email Mrs Hodgson
- if you have any safeguarding concerns or are worried about someone else.
- Discuss your worries and concerns with loved ones, family and friends. This could be done over the phone or social networking. Speaking to friends and family around you can help with your mindset.
If you would rather not talk about it, that’s OK too. We have included some links below for you to explore:
The link below is a tool for young people to report and remove nude images/videos online:
For further information and advice, please click the link below:
Safeguarding – COVID 19
If you’re a parent, carer, student or professional with a safeguarding or welfare issue, please contact the email below:
Mrs D. Hodgson - email@example.com
Advice for parent(s)/ carer(s)
Please use the following links for advice and support with self isolating at home.