– At least 5 GCSE grades A* – C, including English (language or literature) and mathematics;
– Grades 5 and above in English (language or literature) and mathematics would be advantageous to your application, but all decisions will be made on a case by case basis;
– If you do not gain a grade 4 in English language and/or mathematics you are required to retake these subjects. We would discuss in detail the best range of options for you;
– Year 12 students study 3 A Level subjects;
– Certain subjects have specific entry requirements, details of which can be found on individual subject pages in our Sixth Form Pathways 2019 course booklet.